LIVE DEAD & RIDERS '69
LIVE DEAD '69 is an experimental band, employing the style of extemporization & improvisation made famous by Grateful Dead in the late 1960's.
- Tom Constanten, original Grateful Dead pianist who played all the keyboards on the “Live Dead” recording, inducted into The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1995 and was essential to Grateful Dead’s first ambitious/ experimental studio recordings “Anthem of The Sun” and “Aoxomoxoa,” and tours.
- Mark Karan, lead guitarist with Bob Weir’s Rat Dog, The Other Ones & Phil & Friends.
- Slick Aguilar who played lead guitar with Paul Kantner, Jefferson Starship & KBC for 26 years and with David Crosby Band before that.
- Robin Sylvester, bassist with Bob Weir’s Rat Dog.
- Mike Falzarano, guitarist vocalist with The New Riders of The Purple Sage for 15 years and Hot Tuna before that.
- Scott Guberman, keyboardist with Phil Lesh & Friends.
- Joe Chirco, drummer with Donna Jean Godchaux, Zen Tricksters & Terrapin Flyer with Melvin Seals.
Sync event t