Seeking vendors for the 3rd annual Arts & Crafts Festival at Berkshire South Regional Community Center! Vendor acceptance deadline: October 24, 2018.
This curated event brings together Berkshire crafters, bakers, growers, weavers, artists, photographers, jewelry-makers and artisans of all types to offer their products to our community just in time for the holidays!
● Location: Berkshire South Regional Community Center , 15 Crissey Road, Great Barrington, MA
● Set-up begins at 8:00am and drop down ends at 4:00pm. Doors open from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
● Early bird fees are $40. Early submissions will be used in advertisements distributed across the County– don’t wait, sign up today! Applications must be postmarked by October 24, 2018.
● The fee for ALL applications postmarked or submitted after October 24th will be $60.
● Send applications to Berkshire South Arts and Crafts Festival, 15 Crissey Road, Great Barrington, MA 01230
● Vendors are responsible for their own display, set-up and materials as well as any display lighting for their individual booth. There are a limited number of spots with access to electricity which are available on a first come first serve basis.
● We have rectangular tables that will be available on a first come first served basis and the fee for those tables will be $15. Tablecloths not provided.
● All spaces are INDOORS and you are not allowed to have covered/enclosed structures.
● Wireless is available at no additional charge and vendors are strongly encouraged to seek out mobile solutions
for taking credit card payments using services such as Square or PayPal. There is no ATM onsite
● Berkshire South reserves the right to amend or add applicable rules governing the festival
Vendor applications at: http://berkshiresouth.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Vendor-Application-2018-Berkshire-South-Arts-and-Crafts-Festival.pdf