Things To Do

Mark Devlin’s “Studies” Opens February 25 in Gunn Memorial Library Stairwell Gallery Reception February 25, 12pm-2pm Born in Salem, Ma. in 1961, Mark first started painting seriously at the age of 10 with lessons given by watercolorist Helene (E.H.) Pierce in Amherst N.H. where he grew up. His mother was an oil painter and a continual artistic influence to this day....

View event details

Storyland Adventures: Wee People

Feb 25, 2017 - Feb 27, 2017

Blast in for a theme-based tale or two, fingerplays, and songs on Monday mornings through February 27. For 24 – 36 months. Free, but registration is required. Register at www.pequotlibrary.org or by calling (203) 259-0346 ext. 16. Wee People 2017 Dates: Monday, January 9, 10:30 – 11:00 am Monday, January 23, 10:30 – 11:00 am Monday, January 30, 10:30 – 11:00...

View event details

Paella & Tapas

Feb 25, 2017

Melanie Cecilio MENU: Paella Valenciana- seafod dish from Valencia province of Spain Manchego with Membrillo-  manchego cheese with quince jam Croquetas de jamon y queso- traditional béchamel based croquettes Gambas al Ajillo-Garlic Shrimp *Sangria

View event details

Ridgefield Restaurant Week, February 20-26, 2017 Break up the winter doldrums with a great meal at a great price during Ridgefield Restaurant Week!  From February 20th through 26th, participating restaurants are offering price fixe lunch and/or dinner specials.  Participating restaurants include Ancient Mariner, Bailey’s Backyard, Bernard’s/Sarah’s Wine Bar,...

View event details

Kristine Opolais stars in a new production of the opera that first won her international acclaim, Dvořák’s fairy-tale opera about the tragic water nymph Rusalka. Sir Mark Elder conducts Mary Zimmerman’s new staging, which also stars Brandon Jovanovich as the human prince who captures Rusalka’s heart; Katarina Dalayman as Rusalka’s rival, the Foreign Princess;...

View event details

The Norwalk Historical Society is hosting the family program, “Quilt Stories”, in celebration of Black History Month. Families will learn about African American folk artist, Harriet Powers' storytelling quilts and make a paper story quilt craft. Long time quilter, Rita Phillips, will be the special guest. This program is ideal for families with children ages 4 – 10....

View event details

Keeler Library is looking for submissions from local artists (Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield counties)  to be exhibited in a benefit for the library at Saint James church in North Salem from April 1-8. Artwork on display will be available for purchase. If a work is sold, the library will give 60% of the selling price to the artist and the other 40% will go to benefit the library....

View event details

Magic Tree House: Pirates Past Noon

Feb 25, 2017 - Feb 26, 2017

Coming to the Main Stage at the Warner Theatre.... This BRAND NEW musical based on the bestselling book by Mary Pope Osborne takes the stage and features students of the Warner Theatre Center for Arts Education. Follow Jack and Annie as they travel to a remote island where they encounter none other than the fearful Captain Bones himself! Will Jack and Annie be able to help Bones locate the...

View event details

Dancin' Broadway

Feb 25, 2017

From Agnes de Mille to Bob Fosse to Jerome Robbins, iconic choreography has made stars of dancers and forged the path of Broadway musical theatre. DANCIN’ BROADWAY is a multi-media extravaganza featuring leading Broadway dancers and vocalists with a live band performing in the styles of Broadway’s most sensational show-off dances of the past century. Celebrity choreographers,...

View event details

Paris Bistro

Feb 25, 2017

Melanie Cecilio MENU: Soupe à l’oignon- Onion Soup Gratin Dauphinois- A rich gratin of sliced potatoes and cream Duck Confit Express-A poached duck with sauce Frisée aux Lardon- Frisée salad with poached egg Tarte tatin with Crème Frâiche- Lightly spiced apples with caramel sauce  

View event details

Search Events Calendar

Edit ModuleShow Tags
Edit ModuleShow Tags

Connect With Us

               

Edit ModuleShow Tags
Edit ModuleShow Tags

Featured Area Events

Wilton Out & About - March & April

Fairfield Out & About - March & April

Pour It On

Maple Weekend on March 18 and 19

Paintings in Song

Berkshire Children’s Chorus will perform “Norman Rockwell: Paintings in Song,” –– April 1& 2

Wonderland Awaits

Annual Wilton Library benefit theme is “Alice in Wonderland” ––April 1

Suffering Fool’s Gladly

Fairfield Museum 2nd Annual April Fool’s Night for Families ––March 31

Litchfield Out & About - March & April

Ridgefield Out & About - March & April

Playing With Words

The Aldrich presents Kay Rosen's first solo museum exhibition in about 20 years - March 5

Bedford Out & About - March & April