About This Blog
There’s a certain understated elegance that manifests itself in many aspects of Bedford life: the generously zoned properties, the classic and muted architecture, the miles of stonewalls, the equestrian life, the gently winding roads, the artifacts of history, the serenity of the village. There is a sense Bedford has always been this way. There is a permanence to it. There’s a beauty to it. Bedford is authentic, and Bedford is fun. This blog is part of the action. Join and become part of it too.
- Exploring the Wonders at Westmoreland
- Caramoor@KMA: A Creative Collaboration
- The Drama of Summer Starts at Caramoor Center
- Father’s Day Fun In and Around Bedford
- Katonah Village Library Throws a Benefit
- Local Libraries Teach Technology Tips
- The History of Bedford's Stepping Stones Home
- With School Almost Over, Where Can I Find Summer Camps for My Teen in the Bedford Area?
- The Rebirth of John Jay's Carriage House
- Mother's Day Shopping in Bedford | Comments